2019 - Looking Back
Last year was a year of growth for Wynnes. We set new goals for the business and took the necessary steps to expand the team, our services and even the office.
Some of the key highlights from 2019 include:
- We expanded our team - welcoming the full-time addition of roles in Technical Support, Design and Marketing, Human Resources and Administrative Support.
- In September, we launched Wynnes Professional Services (WPS), extending our services to our local clients. These additional services enable us to assist our clients through our expertise in graphic design, online content management, digital marketing and human resources.
- Office renovations were completed in November - doubling the size of the office in preparation for new staff and services.
- Our Attorneys attended the largest intellectual property conferences in Boston and Taipei. International intellectual property conferences provide us with an opportunity to meet face-to-face with our Associates from around the world – Read about the benefits and what we learned from these conferences.
2020 - Moving Forward
Following on the successes of last year, we are preparing for more events and highlights in 2020. These include:
- Starting in February, Wynnes is welcoming 3 new technical assistants to the team.
- Wynnes Professional Services will continue to expand. These additional business services provide us with more opportunities to ensure our clients receive the right brand and business development to succeed.
- Throughout the year, we are looking to actively share the extended range of our knowledge and expertise with more business owners through networking events.
- This year, the Asian Patent Attorneys Association Council Meeting (APAA) will be held on the Gold Coast. The annual event will see us hosting many of our global Associates with exciting events of our own.
- In addition, we will be attending other major International intellectual property conferences to ensure our clients continue to receive the highest quality service and to develop relationships with our associates.
- IP Australia is phasing out the innovation patent system in just over 12 months. It is important that SMEs and inventors that may benefit from filing an Innovation Patent seek advice sooner, rather than later. What are the benefits of registering an innovation patent?
With all this in mind, the team at Wynnes is looking forward to sharing a successful year with our clients and associates.
As always, we will continue to provide free services and advice to our clients, to assist with growing and maintaining the success of their businesses.
If you have any questions about intellectual property, including process and costs, please contact our office.
We wish you all the best for 2020!
“Play to your strengths”, “Innovate” and “Think outside the box”, are all concepts we understand in theory. But, how do we convert these business concepts into business assets? More importantly, how do we protect those assets?
International IP conferences provide us with an opportunity to meet face-to-face with our associates from around the world. Read about the benefits and what we gain from these conferences.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Ewen just made the process easy. He explained things well and it wasn’t too complicated to understand”.
"I felt so comfortable with Philipp and with the team at Wynnes, that I didn’t need or want to go anywhere else for IP advice and protection."
"A friend of mine strongly recommended to see Ewen. As soon as I met with him and started discussing my idea, I knew that I was in capable hands."
"When we came to the office and showed Philipp a prototype, he really grasped the product and concept without having to double explain things which was great."