T: 07 3399 4625
F: 07 3342 1292
Areas of Expertise
All matters pertaining to trade marks in Australia and overseas. Management of trade marks with a commercial focus. Dispute matters relating to trade marks and domain names.
Michelle has been registered as a trade marks attorney since 2001 and has extensive experience in the conduct and management of Australian and foreign trade mark matters. Michelle Wilson has a Bachelor of Science (Biomedical Science), Graduate Diploma of Intellectual Property Law and Graduate Diploma of Commercial Law. Michelle is a fellow of the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia.
Michelle’s Australian and foreign trade mark experience and expertise includes:
- Preparing and filing trade mark applications;
- Prosecution of trade mark applications;
- Conducting opposition matters;
- Conducting removal application matters;
- Conducting registrability and availability searches
- Providing infringement opinions;
- Preparing and forwarding letters of demand (cease and desist letters); and
- Management of large trade mark portfolios.
Michelle has worked for a broad range of clients including Universities, small business owners and large corporations.