Position Status: Currently Available
We are looking for a Patent and Trade Mark Technical Assistant (TA) who has the ambition to become a Registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney.
In this role you will be required to work closely with Attorneys in assisting them with their daily operational work. You will be supervised and professional supported throughout the process to become an Australian Registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney.
In this role you will be provided with a flexible work environment where the focus is on our clients and not a time clock, established systems and process that will assist in providing a quality service to our clients, support of a friendly and professional team, a workplace where work-life balance is important and future career advancement opportunities, including ownership/partnership in the long term.
We are looking for:
- A driven individual who has an eye for detail and can follow directions
- Someone who has a Science or Engineering degree that would satisfy the technical education requirements to become a Registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney
- Someone who has a positive attitude and wants to be part of a professional and friendly team
- Someone who can work under pressure and can meet deadlines and budgets
- Someone who cares about clients and wants to provide a quality service
- Someone who is actively pursuing registration as an Australian Patent and Trade Mark Attorney
- Someone who can work within a team
- Someone who has completed their MIP course towards qualification as a registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney
- Someone who is competent in searching databases and reporting to clients
- Someone who has experience in the IP industry
If this sounds like this is the career for you, please Send your application including your cover letter and CV through to Olivia Wynne.
For more information about the requirements to become a Registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney, please visit the Trans-Tasman IP Attorneys Board.