Position Status: Currently Available
Wynnes is a full-service Patent and Trade Mark Attorney firm, based in the suburb of Bulimba, Brisbane. We believe in developing strong client-Attorney relationships, which encourages trust and open communication between the parties. We provide uncompromising high-quality service where the client and their commercial goals are the primary focus.
We are looking for a Patent and Trade Mark Technical Assistant.
A Technical Assistant at Wynnes will be required to work closely with Attorneys in assisting them with their day to day operational work. They will be required to learn and hone their skills with the prospect of becoming a registered Australian Patent and Trade Mark Attorney.
We are looking for:
- A driven individual
- Someone who can follow directions
- Someone who can work within a team and independently
- Someone who has a positive attitude and wants to be part of a professional and friendly team
- Someone who can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Someone who cares about clients and wants to provide a quality service
- Someone who has a Science or Engineering degree that would satisfy the technical education requirements to become a registered Patent Attorney
- Someone who has nearly completed their MIP course towards qualification as a registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney
- Someone who is actively pursuing registration as an Australian Patent and Trade Mark Attorney
- Someone who is competent in searching databases and reporting to clients
- Someone who has experience in the IP industry
What we will provide:
- A flexible work environment where the focus is on our clients and not a time clock
- A workplace where work-life balance is important
- Remuneration will depend on qualifications and experience
- Future career advancement opportunities, including ownership/partnership in the long-term
- Support of a friendly and professional team
- Established systems and processes that will assist in providing a quality service to clients
We are growing and intend building the practice.
If this sounds appealing to you, please Send your application including your cover letter and CV through to Olivia Wynne.