Position Status: Currently Available
Wynnes is a full-service Patent and Trade Mark Attorney firm, based in the suburb of Bulimba, Brisbane. We believe in developing strong client-Attorney relationships, which encourages trust and open communication between the parties. We provide uncompromising high-quality service where the client and their commercial goals are the primary focus.
We are looking for a registered Patent and Trade Mark Attorney who is competent in all aspects of Patent and Trade Mark work in Australia, New Zealand and overseas countries. You will be expected to be able to work substantially independently and within a fluid team structure.
We are looking for someone who is great with clients, can develop relationships and wants to develop their own practice. We have established systems and processes that will help you find your feet and take control of your responsibilities. With the support of a friendly and professional team, the person in this role will be able to make this their own.
- Be a registered Australian Patent and Trade Mark Attorney
- 3+ years experience
- High level of competency in preparing and prosecuting patent specifications for Australia and overseas countries
- High level of competency in preparing and prosecuting Trade Mark applications for Australia and overseas countries
- High level of competency in preparing and prosecuting Design applications for Australia and overseas countries
- Experience in oppositions and litigious matters including preparation of opinions, preparation of evidence and advising clients
- Client focused approach to your work
- Sound technical knowledge with excellent communication skills
- High level of competency in managing the workload
- Competent in searching databases and reporting to clients
- Competent in providing advice regarding patentability, registrability, relation to infringement and freedom to operate
- Display a positive attitude and be an active member of the team
- Follow direction by senior members and the ability to adapt to change quickly
What we will provide:
- Attractive salary package
- Future career advancement opportunities including ownership/partnership
- Flexible work environment where the focus is on our clients and not a time clock
We are growing and intend building the practice.
If this sounds appealing to you, please Send your application including your cover letter and CV through to Olivia Wynne.